Today, I left my wife. I told her off today. I told her that I can’t take it anymore. I’m sure that we’ll get back together but for now, I’m enjoying myself. I’m drinking beer and blogging.
She wanted to know why I wanted to leave her. I told her the truth. I told her that…
- you are a bitch
- You complain constantly
- You don’t do a thing when you come home from work
- You ALWAYS get in the way of my job or work
- You hate it when I go out
- You won’t pick me up if I’m too drunk to drive
- You never have sex with me
- You never go down on me.
- You ALWAYS run your mouth
- You NEVER shut up.
- You expect too much from me
- YOU never shut up
- you never shut up
- you never shut the FUCK up.
Is that enough arguement. I’m sure that she’ll coax me to come back to her. I’m sure that she’ll give me a BJ. But that will be the last hummer I get until we break up again.